**NOTE - these are archaeology journals only. I do not include anthropology and history journals that may include archaeology, nor any of the many urban or social science journals I follow.
- Ancient Mesoamerica
- Latin American Antiquity
- American Journal of Archaeology
- Journal of Field Archaeology
- American Antiquity
- Cambridge Archaeological Journal
- Jr. Anthropological Archaeology
- Jr. Archaeological Method and Theory
- Jr. Archaeological Research
- Jr. World Prehistory
- World Archaeology
- Jr. Archaeological Science
- Jr. Social Archaeology
- Archaeological Dialogues
Looking at my checklist of journals, these are about one-quarter of all the journals I regularly follow. Sorry about Archaeological Dialogues. It is not on my checklist, mainly because I don't think I've ever seen an article in it that seems rigorous, useful, and/or interesting. And it's the end of a long day of staring at carbon date calibrations, stratigraphy, and ceramic results, and I'm getting punchy. Maybe I'll go home and read some journals (right).